Thursday, August 13, 2009

sess 8 29/46 2

Pretty standard session. Got into a fight with some dude who was correcting and insulting some fish. Knew he was an idiot when he said anyone who plays for real money is a professional poker player and quoted me his gross results as his tourney profits. Got me a little distracted and I timed out from a few tables, but I hate letting people get away with shit like like. Had my first pokerstar siting last night. Saw "the magician" playing in a 65 dollar tourney. Must have not had anything better todo. Played 2 4 limit for 2.5 hours and won six big bets. Just cashed out a pretty big check from pstars so I'l probably play a little higher once that comes. Cash games still seem unbelievably soft here. Gonna go work out then prob get a (hopefully) four to five hour session in.

No comments:

Post a Comment