Monday, August 10, 2009

sess 4 22/41 2.5

Brutal session. Started out laying KK down on J35 board to a reg who turned out to have aces. Thought this might be a good sign, but I lost 11 of my first 12 tournies. All those hands that had held up the last few days, couldn't today. There was one reg who twice called my all ins with straight draws and hit both times. I was a little shellshocked from this rough start played a little more aggresively than I should have. Because of this, and the fact I hadn;t eaten today, I decided to end my session early. My pokerstars check finally came so I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow. I figured I'd give myself the afternoon of since I'll be playing 10 hours a day for the next few weeks or more. Really need to get my tilt under control. Turned what could have been a small profit session into a break even one. Definitely need to eat at least somehting in the morning before I start a long session.

No comments:

Post a Comment