Saturday, August 8, 2009

MTT sess

My mtt session went pretty well. My total bi for these was 23.2 and i netted a profit of 28.8. I cashed in 3 of my 6 events. 3 of 104 in a razz event, 23 of 735 in a shorthanded PLO8 event and 4 of 45 in a NLH sng. I'm doing these more for practice than profit right now. I felt like I played really well, but I definiltey see where I could have played better. Especially in the omaha event. This is one of my first experiences with a solo razz event and I think this will really help with the razz portion of the multigame tourneys i play. I find myself tightening up around the button, something which I really need to get rid of if I'm going to maximize my profit in MTTs. I definitely want to start playing for MTTs. My ROI is these is around 50 percent which is about four times what is is for DONs. That being said, these don't offer the same dollar per hour profit which the DONs do, and since poker is my sole source of income right now, I probably wont be able to dedicate more than 10 hours a week to them. Still, it was a nice change of pace for the grind which is multitabling DONs and it was actually fun playing poker for the first time in a while. I've been making some decent runs in MTTs recently and I'm starting to think that they are going to end up being the most profitable thing for my poker career. But until then, I'll just keep grinding the DONs.

No comments:

Post a Comment