Tuesday, August 25, 2009

sess 2 41/66 3.75

I was really hoping to do 5 hours but I got so tired that i had to end it early. I ran really bad this session Ak lost to Ax at least 5 times and kk and qq lost to Ax numerous times too. However I got a pretty good profit. I feel like I played pretty close to flawless this session kept my cool very well through the beats. I had a top 5 reg in a lot of my games and he was extremely agro. I feel like a made some really good laydowns with aa and kept from getting involved when I had a comfortable stack. Very strange how this reg was bellittling a lot of the other players. I was gonna say something but its really bad EV to start beefs with people, epsecially people who are gonna be in a lot of your games, so i just kept my mouth shut. I have my bankroll back up to a safe level where I can comfortable run as many tables as I want and withstand some downswings. Gonna get a few hours of sleep then get back at it. My goal is to get 18 hours in before I leave for LA on thurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment