Friday, August 7, 2009

Back

Even though I havent posted in a while, I've still been playing. In the last three months I've earned 2640 from SNGs and another 400 or so from MTTs and FPP bonuses. I gave up trying to multi ring games as cash games online are tough to beat and extremely frustrating. I have played around 400 10.8 DONs with an ITM around 58 percent.

I am in the process of moving so once I am settled I think I will move up to these permanently. For about the last two months I have been running continous sets where I enter tournaments as I finish others. This is the best way to maximize hour profit. I was up to doing 30 but I found it to be a little to fast so now I'm doing 26 to start and keeping 22 going til i finish. I have noticed that my ITM has dipped a little as I have added more tables, but the profit per hour is better and thats all that matters. I have also started avoiding entering DONs when i see regs who i know are good. Some want regs in their games because theyre easy to steal from, but I'd much rather have someone that cashes 40 to 50 percent of the time than someone who does it 55 to 60 percent of the time. I feel my endgame has gotten a lot better these past few months, but my starting game still needs some work. I let bad beats at one table loosen me up at others which costs me a lot of money.

I've started to work out and meditate before sessions which will help me keep an even temperment and play to the best of my abililty. I also am going to start logging my sessions and putting them here so I can get better hourly figures and for self evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment