Friday, August 28, 2009

sess 7 33/50 3.5

The numbers for this session might not be exact because pplabs was down for a few hours and doesn't have this sessions results, but I made a profit of 60 dollars and prob played around 50 tournies so that would be 33/50. Ran pretty hot this tourney. Got in trouble with KK a few times when I prob could have layed it down, but its just so hard to do that at this level. I did lay down KK to what turned out to be aces so at least i had one. This is the best session I've had in a while and it feels good to get back to booking decent wins. I'm hoping pplabs gets back working because it will really screw my tracking up if it doesnt. Prob gonna get another 50 or so games in and then get some sleep. I have two FPP VIP toureys tommorow, 100k freeroll and 30k for 100 FPP, that I want to be rested for. I think ill prob 16 table DONs during that time so I'm making those hours as profitable as possible. On another note, I'm really pleased with myself and how these sessions have been longer. Hopefully this will show when I calculate my hourly profit at the end of this 10 session mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment