Saturday, August 29, 2009

sess 8 27/48 3

Played pretty lousy this session. Made about 4 stupid plays that cost me between 10and 15 dollars of equity. I've played a lot today so it might be due to fatigue. Overall I'm pleased with the volume and results of my tourneys today. Except for my last session I think I played very well and even in that session I made some laydowns that I dont think i could have made a few months ago. Hopefully they were correct but using proper ICM, I think they were unless the villians were making huge bluffs. Kinda excited for the MTTs tommorow, havent played any in a while. Hopefully Ill be able to function well playing both those and DONs at the same time. Only one way to find out. Should wrap up my goldstar for the month tommorow; glad I did it after not having internet for a good week and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment