Sunday, August 9, 2009

sess 3 47/74 3.75

Roller coaster session. Started off amazingly hot, prob won 17 of my first 20. Then the internet went out for 20 min and when it came back seven of my tournies had ended and I think I only won one of them. Then i thought id clicked "I'm back" on all of them but over the next hour i lost 3 tournies I had been sitting out of. I had planned to play for five to six hours but these problems, along with getting bad beat a few times had me in a state I didn't want to be playing in. After the internet cut out, I 3bet shoved light knowing I'd prob be called twice, which is basically burning money in DONs. After about ten minutes I stopped tilting and played the rest of my session pretty well. Competetion seemed pretty soft today. There are a lot of soft MTTs on sundays too so it's gonna be hard to decide which to play. Even with all the problems I had today, I still finished up 14 BIs over four hours, which I guess I should be happy with. I just can't stop thinking about what could have been. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment