Friday, January 22, 2010

Time away from the DoNs

After a couple more brutal double or nothing sessions, I decided to take a break from them. Over the last few days I've been concentrating on playing the 6 man super turbos on tilt. I've finally started to get those down and am beating them for around a 6% ROI. Add the deposit bonus Im clearing and rakeback and it's actually been a pretty good week. I'm ready to give the DoNs another try and am planning for some heavy grinding this weekend.

I'm wanting to get more into MTTs and have a schedule planned out for this sunday. Being the nit that I am, I'm selling out half of myself on 2p2, partly to just minimize if i bust out of every tourney, and also to start to build a good rep with stakers so eventually I can get rolled in bigger tourneys.

Also gave rush poker a try. Its crazy being able to 8 table and get in over 1500 hands an hour. Broke even in 2 hours of play but made a decent profit factoring in rakeback and bonus clearing. With 80bb min starting stacks and average stacks around 130bb, there is a ton of play and profitable since most online players arent used to playing so deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment