Sunday, January 3, 2010

Off to a fair start

Since I was a little out of practice, I've started the month playing shorter sessions. I'm doing about 4 hours now and hope to work my way up to the 6 I need to have by the end of the week. I thought today was Sunday, so I didn't play the shift that I was supposed to. My play has been really good and I've run pretty decent too. The bubbles were busting really quick today which is probably due to a lot fish not knowing how to play them. It was scary how often my 60/40s held up and I'm also proud of how little the beats fazed me. I've almost unlocked my first Stars stellar rewards bonus and am also going to get a deposit bonus of $100 dollars which should take about a week to unlock. I've decided to play my cash on Stars until I reach the 25Nl level since the rake on FTP I hear is really high for the low stakes. I've also decided to play some 5.4 DONs when I feel like playing outside of the normal shifts I've set up for myself.

I've created a spreadsheet to track my play. I have one each for the 10.8s, 5.4s, FPP sats and cash games. This should help me keep track of my profitability in each game and also will come in handy if I decide to pay taxes on my winnings this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment