Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tentative Schedule for the Week

The last time I tried to keep a schedule, it fizzled out within a few days. I'm hoping now that I have a firmer grasp on the formats that I play, variance during my sets won't phase me as much and lead to quitting early. I'm really just looking to try and maintain for this one week, just to see what it's gonna be like to play 40 hours in a week.

So my plan is to play ~7 scheduled hours mon-fri and 5 whenever hours during the weekend. I'm gonna play 1030-1130 after I wake up. Then run. Do 3 sets of 12 games in between core exercises I do after I run. 3 hour session of 6.50/9s on stars between 2 and 5. Then 6 table and game select 10.5s between 8 and 10pm. All my morning play will be 5.3s on FT.

Might put in an hour or two less tomorrow. I'm not as sick, but am still running a fever. Even if i was feeling great, doing a 7 hour day when the max I've done in a while is 5 is gonna be a little tough. I'm sure Ill end up playing more than 5 hours next weekend so I dont think taking it easy. I really need to buckle down and put some good grinding in on stars. I well behind pace of clearing my reload deposit before it expires on the 20th. It's free money and I'm wanting to give the games on stars a chance so it's kind of stupid not to do it. I guess I'm leaving it til last minute like I do with most things in my life.

1 comment: