Sunday, May 2, 2010

April reveiw



Already posted most of my reflections on the month in last thread so I'll keep it short. Forgot April only had 30 days so obviously didnt meet goal for last "3" days. Main goal for may is more volume, only looking at cashier/results every 5 days, and starting transition into 9 man turbos. Stars has a deposit bonus for me to clear. Also realized I have two stellar rewards I hadnt claimed. Will prob split time 50/50 between sites to start and then figure out more once I see what my stars hourly rate is. Ive been maintaining ironman status on FT for a while now so maintaining that is well worth it. 2 hours a day, 25 days a week is all thats necessary.

April graph is a little lacking because all stats didnt get xferd over from my old laptop. Some bonuses this month were credited to previous ones. Overall less than Id like to make but ok with hourly. Planning on making May my last month in Oregon for a while so Id like to leave with a bang. 130 hours, 3k profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment