Saturday, May 8, 2010

So-so Start

Was able to not look at my cashier for the first 3.5 days, but curiosity and necessity got the better of me. I started the month both playing and running bad. My hot steak at the 5.3s finally finished and I'm down around 10 buyins this month.


I've selectivelt played a few 10.5s and have done well. A lot of it is just running good, but I only 6 table these and feel like I pay more attention than I do during the 5.3s. It might have been dumb to take a shot higher when i was running bad, but I saw a guy I used to play with at the 7.5s is now crushing the 20s and that made me think I really need to move up.


I've also put in some hours playing on Stars. I have a 100 deposit bonus to clear and also will clear a 50 dollar stellar rewards midway through that. I've played a few 3.25s, but the majority of my play has been grinding the $6.50 9mans. They seem super soft and once I get used to longer sessions and more tables, I think I'll be able to achieve a good hourly from those.


Overall this month I've played around 31 hours and am up around $360 including all rb and bonuses. Hopefully I can start running good again and have the motivation to keep putting hours in. I'm sick as a dog and running a pretty high fever so I might take tomorrow off. My plan is by Monday to have a set schedule for the week to follow. I'll get around to that once I'm feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment