Monday, May 17, 2010

Mid Month Update

So my schedule of course didnt work out. I've still been putting in pretty good hours though. I think I'm on pace to get over 100 hours this month for the first time ever. Unfortunately, I'm running and playing pretty shitty. Even after rakeback and bonuses, my hourly is right at $10. I had a couple pretty crappy days at the 10.3s and have decided to take a break from them. With June 1st coming up, I dont want to leave too much money online and I think it makes more sense to leave ~300 on FT than ~750. I think I'll still stick to the plan of playing 2 hours a day on FT to maintain iron status and then spend the rest of my time grinding 9mans on stars. Here is my FT graph so far this month.


I'm still getting used to the 9mans. I feel really uncomfortable in a lot of situations and feel like I'm missing a lot of profitable shoves, and also making some calls I shouldnt around the bubble. I really need to set aside 5 hours next week to review 5 and 4 handed play. My ROI is around 5% but it's only been 500 games and I feel like I should be able to get 10%. I'm currently 26 tabling continous, but I think I can prob get it up to 30 after a little more practice and familiarity with the format. Here's the stars graph.


I'm gonna finish my ironman for the month in about a week and then i think I'm gonna spend the rest of the month just grinding on stars. I only have 2 more days to clear my stars reload bonus, but I've cleared most of it already so it shouldnt be a problem.

1 comment: