Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mid Month Update

Still running under EV, but making some decent profit so far this month. I missed a bunch of days going down to LA, so I cant miss any more days if I want to make iron this month. I've also only played 45 hours so far so I need to step it up I want to match my 100 hours from last month. I havent played on stars at all this month, but I'm gonna start getting back into MTTs on there, and am selling some of my action to reduce variance and help me play more comfortably. Probably gonna play some 9mans while grinding MTTs so Im not "wasting" that time $/hour wise. Here's my graph from this month and also my graph from all the $5.3 6max sts I've played so far on tilt.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like June was going pretty well by the half-way point. How did it finish? My graph for June was quite inconsistent - only played about 60 hours and in the end broke even.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello i´m crisrova26 from Spain.
    I play SNG ST of 5-10$ in FT and you always are the boss in leaderboard.

    What levels you play now??

    Please to meat you.

    ReplyDelete