Monday, June 7, 2010

Off to a bad start/ aka sickest runbad of my life

Been a sick couple of days. Got off to a good start but the last 400 games or so have just been disgusting. At one point I was ~65 BIs under EV over 300 or so games. Starting to snap out of it but still negative for the month from just profit. Havent played any on stars cause I didnt leave that much online because of June 1st and dropping 300 bucks right off but a major dent in my online roll. What really pisses me off is that my redline has been nice and steady the entire month. I've grinded though my badluck and think I've kept at least close to my A game, but I think i have been making a few frustration calls and some lack of concentration plays. My plan is to get my ironman for the month and then move some money over to stars to grind 9mans for the rest of the month. If I can win another 150 bucks before then, ill be able to xfer enough over to stars to have 50 BIs for the 6.50s and leave enough on FT to have 60 BIs for the STs. Have a nice rakeback xfer coming this friday so hopefully by then ill have enough to not worry about my online roll. Here is my play for the month. FML.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a pretty frustrating month so far - know how you feel. However, it's still only June 7 so plenty of time to get things back on track. My worry is that once the world cup starts, I'll be glued to my couch watching the games and won't put in the time for poker. Hope you get back to your a-game.

    ReplyDelete