Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What a shitty way to end the month (March profit $1072)




I guess I finally ran into the crazy variance that everyone on 2+2 told me I'd see from super turbos. Started off wining 200+ running way above EV. But that was followed buy a 400+ downswing and even though I made 100 of it back, I lost it right back. Really disappointed to end the month that way and also disappointed I only put in 88 hours. I made iron status today so I'm gonna play on stars for the next few days. This past week really has me questioning whether I should stick with super turbos. I feel like I played the same this week as I had before, but my redline and green line both took nosedives. Hopefully a couple of days away do me some good.

2 comments:

  1. Thats a tough way to finish the month man. This game has a way of bringing everyone back to earth sometimes, how many hours do you usually put in on a given month? Im looking at stepping up this month maybe 30-35 hrs a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually like 80 to 90 hours a month. I'm really trying to put in 35 to 40 a week so i can make a decent living but when Im running bad I dont feel like playing and when Im running good i feel like ive made enough for the day and dont keep playing

    ReplyDelete