Saturday, March 6, 2010

The variance of super turbos



(Graph for this week. For those that dont know, green line is profit, redline is what profit would be if youd had nuetral luck in your allins, and blue line is real profit plus bonuses and rb. You can probably tell from the graph when I felt like I was the best player in the world and when i wanted to hang myself.)

What a roller coaster week. I started off running hotter than the sun. After being below EV for the few weeks I'd had HEM, I didnt know it was possible to run good. Then after the first few days this week I was like 300 bucks over EV. Of course the hammer had to drop and I lost about 250 in a couple hours. Made some of it back and Im still running decently over EV for the week, so I cant complain.

Only put in 16 hours so far this week. I've discovered its really hard to grind the hours regardless of how Im running. When I'm crushing the games, I dont want to put in more time because I've already made what I need for the week. When I'm running like shit, I dont want to play because I dont want to take any more beats. Maybe if I just run normal I'll be motivated to grind. Going to watch the Duke/UNC game with some friends and then going out tonight so Ill be surprised if I end up putting in more than 20 hours this week.

Through a FT promotion, I have a free membership to cardrunners. Their collection of sng vids is pretty small, but ive watched a few. Has given me some good insights and made me realize that I need to shell out the money and buy sngwiz.

3 comments:

  1. Thats a great chart, im going to have to try out that HEM. After about a week of SNGWiz it takes some getting use to but i think its helped out. Its much easier to get to all my hands played and find mistakes. Ive switched to 10 $10 DON's to improve ROI. I was doing way too many mistakes doing 30 at once. Good Luck!
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey did you buy the pro set? or the small stakes version for HEM?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the small stakes version.I've heard from other people that they have the small stakes version and it still works for everything. I used mine in a $26 matrix tourney and the hud worked fine and it saved the results in the database. It treated it as 4 different 6 dollar tourneys though.

    ReplyDelete