Tuesday, September 1, 2009

MTTs and 9 man 5.5s

Got the money back I lost from that bad session and then some from 5.5s and the 6 max 5.5 2k person mtt. Finished 37 but I was poised to go really deep. I had 200k chips with 40 left and raised a guy with ak. He had KJ and hit a jack on the flop and I spent about 80k tryikng to get him off of it. The very next hand I was dealt aces. I min raised because when I had done it before twice this guy two to my left had 3 bet shoved on me. He didnt and the bb who had like 300k called. Came JT4. He bet 10k i called. Blank on turn he bets 35k I call. 8 on the river 38 k i called. He shows me J8 and Im crippled. I dont know I just kept calling. I was a little scared of 2 pair on the flop and was hoping to improve. I also thought it he was just bluffing I didnt want him to stop. Maybe I should have shoved but if youre gonna with these you need to get all the chips and I think the way I played it was the best for dong that. Two days in a row Ive gone deep in that tourney and the time before I took 7th. Really good format for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment