Monday, September 14, 2009

Finally a decent score

Had my first good MTT score today. Got down to 4 handed in 4 dollar limit 540 person tourney. Had a good chip lead and we chopped for equity so i got 350 when first payed 400. Played really well but had some great hands too, which is what needs to happen to win one of these. Actually I got 2nd cause we left 30 bucks to play for and I wanted to go drink so I sat out soon after we made the deal. Woulda been nice to have the outright win, but I'm out for presidents to represent me so we all know who the real winner was. Had a great sessino at the 10.8s too and with the bankroll boost it looks like ill be playing more of those. MTTs are something I need to play more of' ROI is at 140% with a decent enough sample (250 games)
Ill post my weekly stuff tomorrow. Feels good to have a score like this though and the experience of going deep will serve me well in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment